Re: problems getting a banana pi to boot off a hard disk (long)

On Friday 21 Feb 2020 07:12:14 Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 10:34:15PM +0000, Dave Tyson wrote:
> > This stuff could do with documenting properly and the page at:
> > https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/install_using_sysinst/
> > updating with the efi boot stuff.
>
> I'd love to fix sysinst for the various variants (RPi, SBSA,
> u-boot+uefi; evbarm/evbarm64), but I can not test most of them
> locally and need folks telling me explicitly what is wrong (on the FAT
> partition) that sysinst creates.
>
> Martin

I have a few arm systems (orange pi zero/one, raspberry pi, banana pi) so am
happy to test out install scripts etc.

I have put a bug report install/54996 regarding problems with partitioning
with sysinst on arm systems - noted on NetBSD-9 on bananapi, but reproduced
for the pr on a Raspberry pi under current. There is a typo in the bug report
256a should be 256 for the root partition.

Dave