problems getting a banana pi to boot off a hard disk (long)

Just a quick note that I eventually sorted this. I modified the supplied
boot.cmd on the sdcard to force it to select the hard disk:

 if test "${soc}" = "tegra210" ; then
        # enable PCIe
        pci enum
fi

scsi scan
scsi dev 0
setenv bootargs root=wd0
setenv boot_scripts
setenv boot_script_dhcp
run distro_bootcmd

and then generated a new boot.scr using:

mkubootimage -A arm -n armv7 -T script boot.cmd boot.scr

with that done the system boots from the hard disk and only uses the sdcard to
pick the u-boot loader and dts files.

This stuff could do with documenting properly and the page at:

https://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/install_using_sysinst/

updating with the efi boot stuff.

Dave