Re: clang/llvm on aarch64

My clang under Linux says:

clang -v
clang version 8.0.1 (tags/RELEASE_801/final)
Target: aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /lib/llvm8/bin
Found candidate GCC installation: /usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6
Found candidate GCC installation: /usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.0
Selected GCC installation: /usr/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-gnu/6.3.0
Candidate multilib: .;@m64
Selected multilib: .;@m64

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX