clang/llvm on aarch64

I wrote:
>It looks like clang++ on aarch64 is broken too, but in a different way.
>
>Static constructors don't get called. I do have a small test application
>that demonstrates this.

This looks to be caused by clang/llvm putting the references to the
constructor in the .ctors section instead of the .init_array section as
required by the ABI.

There is code in clang to select this and a web search turns up some
patches from 2014 to enable it for all AARCH64 ELF platforms but the
source tree seems to have changed a lot since then.

Does anyone have an account for the llvm bug system to be able to raise
this upstream ?