Re: earm(v5) not working on RPi

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2019/04/20/msg005602.html

Are you using pkgtools/libkver on the build system ?

I was able to build some hpcarm (earmv4) packages on an earmv7hf host
that seemed to be correct. I also tested them on a cats (also earmv4).

The one problem that I had was with any packages that depended on page
size. I think we should add shadowing of the sysctl for this to libkver.

Yes; kver -r 8.0 -p earm.

That works for lots of packages, but all sorts of things stall mysteriously.

John