Re: problems booting netbsd on pinebook

I have the Pinebook 1080P (11"). I used the NetBSD-evbarm-aarch64-201906271810Z-pinebook.img.gz which worked great. I too have the 64gb eMMC. I am not sure if difference in displays will make a difference. If you can get a hold of that image it might be worth a shot. I can push it to one of my github repos if you would like.