problems booting netbsd on pinebook

Hi, I'm using pinebook 14" non-ips display and 64 gb emmc.

I'm booting from sd card trying to install netbsd on pinebook, I did it before without problems.

Now with actual build from https://www.invisible.ca/arm/201907012150Z/NetBSD-evbarm-aarch64-201907012150Z-pinebook.img.gz I have some problems.

First, system doesnt boot clean. I need to do some reboots to get a clean boot.

Second, display resolution doesn't fit into pinebook screen. I supose I need to fix it manually.

Any tips to solve both problems? I'm n00b on netbsd but linux advance user... I'm learning BSD.

Thanks in advance.