Re: Any good ARM based hardware for NetBSD fileserver

I like the Rock64 Pro for the fact that it actually has Pcie and
gigabit ethernet.  Support on their stuff is sketchy since the real
documentation is in Chinese, not sure about NetBSD support.  No ECC
AFAIK.  https://www.pine64.org/rockpro64/

--
No, I won't  call it "climate change", do you have a "reality problem"? - AB1JX