Re: BPI-P2 zero questions

Wow, I used your image but overwrote u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin
  (orangepi-zero pkgsrc version) with
dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl-opi.bin of=/dev/sdb bs=1k seek=8 conv=sync

Machine booted successfully and automatically! I have working
SD-card, network, only eMMC is not working.
[     2.280928] sdmmc1 at sunximmc1
[ 2.470931] (manufacturer 0x2d0, product 0xa9a6) at sdmmc1 function 1 not configured

That is great, thanks to you! I include dmesg output just in case.