Re: Bananapi Pro Install

Ron Georgia <netverbs%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> I am having problems with NetBSD 8.0 install to my Bananapi Pro. I
> downloaded arm7.img and dd to microSD card. I then did the dd seek=8
> thing for u-boot found at
> /usr/pkg/share/u-boot/bananapi/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin. When I power
> it up I do see the little penguin logo and it looks like it starts to
> boot but then it stops with this error (printed many times):

I have no bananapi experience, but one of the NetBSD developers has been
providing board-specific images.  I gather a fair bit of this has been
folded into NetBSD proper, but that probably means -current, not 8.0.

https://www.invisible.ca/arm/

You might also try -current, unless you really need the stability of 8.
But then again, -current may be more stable.

Probably someone with actual bananapi clue will speak up.