Re: Is there a mailing list for port-arm bugs?

Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Related: What *is* the difference between port-arm and port-evbarm,
> since all relevant ARM hardware these days seems to be on the evbarm
> port? When I file a bug, it is hard for me to know which of the two to
> use.

port-arm is the mailinglist for the evbarm port.  There seem to be lists
for other ports with arm processors but my impression is that there is
little activity.

What the gnats categories are is another story.  I would guess that they
would be port-foo where foo is a build.sh "-a" argument, leading to
uname -m.

So maybe gnats should not have a port-arm category.