Is there a mailing list for port-arm bugs?

Hi!

I would like to subscribe to bug updates from the port-arm and
port-evbarm categories on gnats. Is there a list for that? pkgsrc has
pkgsrc-bugs, but I would rather not have the netbsd-bugs firehose.

Related: What *is* the difference between port-arm and port-evbarm,
since all relevant ARM hardware these days seems to be on the evbarm
port? When I file a bug, it is hard for me to know which of the two to
use.

--
Benny