Re: RPI3 Model B+ support

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:01:34 +0100
Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> wrote:

> Sad Clouds <cryintothebluesky%gmail.com@localhost> writes:
>
> > OK, so how do you build your image? Is this what you do
> >
> > ./build.sh -m evbarm64
> > gunzip releasedir/evbarm/binary/gzimg/arm64.img.gz
> > dd if=arm64.img of=/dev/XXX bs=1m
>
> That would be right, except it doesn't work - the boot bits are wrong.
> You need to do the initial installation using an image fetched from
> http://www.invisible.ca/arm/ instead; it has the uboot stuff
> corrected.

When you say it doesn't work, what exactly do you mean? I've done this
and it boots the kernel OK, but half-way it panics. I've downloaded the
"Generic 64-bit image" from your link,
NetBSD-evbarm-aarch64-201902251640Z-generic.img.gz, but kernel panics in
the same way.

Have you tried those download images on your board and do you know if
they actually work?