Re: Allwinner A64 non-monotonic clock

Should be fixed now in -current, can you re-test?

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019, Jared McNeill wrote:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019, Artturi Alm wrote:

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 07:14:15AM -0400, Jared McNeill wrote:
Hi Artturi --

We have applied the workaround based on the information in the LKML thread
but it doesn't seem to fix all cases:

https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/arch/arm/cortex/gtmr.c#164

Cheers,
Jared

I didn't find anything using gtmr_cntv_tval_read(), but their fixes[0]
does look a bit different for gtmr_cntvct_read() counter-part too.

I think I see the problem now, will test a fix..

ps. fwiw., images at invisible.ca/arm seem to be broken atm.:/

Should be working again.