[pinebook] 'ehci1: missed microframe' and a dead keyboard

Hi,

on my Pinebook, every so often the keyboard goes dead with

[ 5459.816704] ehci1: missed microframe, TT reset not implemented, hub might be inoperational

console messages, typically when switching VTs. At this point, the only way out is to power down and restart - unless there happens to be a USB keyboard around to plug in, which appears to sort things out, and revive the built-in keyboard.

Is this a known issue? Should I send-pr?

Cheerio,
hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344