NetBSD on AWS EC2 ARM instances

Hi folks --

NetBSD aarch64 is up and running on the new AWS ARM A1 instances. If you want to play with it, I've created an ami (ami-0c7624c662581e8fa) in the us-east-1 region.

If you want to create your own images, you can dd "arm64.img" from a -current source tree build over top of any A1 boot volume.

I've only tested it with the a1.medium instance type so far. Others should work, please let me know how that goes!

dmesg from a1.medium: https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=4623

Cheers,
Jared