Re: aarch64 builds

On 12/10/18 05:58, Ryo Shimizu wrote:

For aarch64, do we really need eabi, eabihf and oabi libraries ?
It increases the build time by quite a bit.

sorry for verrrrry late response :-P

I added compat_netbsd32(8) to aarch64 a while ago.
compat_netbsd32 on aarch64 only supports ARM EABI binaries.
Support for OABI is technically possible, but because the current
framework can not have two instances of sys/compat/netbsd32 for
EABI and OABI at once.
However, since OABI will not be required so much on aarch64, it
may not be necessary to support. >
Therefore, at least for now there is no need to build OABI binaries.

IMO, we should stop providing OABI as part of standard build now.

Nick