Re: No ipf in RPI2 evbarm 7.0.2 kernel?

`modstat | grep ipf` gives me nothing.

I do have about 50 builtin modules (see bellow).

I didn't build the kernel by myself, it's just a standard NetBSD download.

$ modstat
NAME             CLASS      SOURCE     REFS  ADDRESS          SIZE     REQUIRES
aio              misc       builtin    0     0                -        -
au8522           driver     builtin    1     0                -        i2cexec
auvitek          driver     builtin    0     0                -
au8522,xc5k
bpf              driver     builtin    7     0                -        -
cir              driver     builtin    1     0                -        ir
compat           exec       builtin    1     0                -        -
compat_netbsd32  exec       builtin    0     0                -
compat,exec_elf32
coredump         misc       builtin    0     0                -        -
dtv              driver     builtin    0     0                -        -
dtv_math         misc       builtin    1     0                -        -
emdtv            driver     builtin    0     0                -
cir,lg3303,xc3028
exec_elf32       exec       builtin    1     0                -        -
exec_script      exec       builtin    0     0                -        -
ext2fs           vfs        builtin    0     0                -        ffs
extensions       secmodel   builtin    1     0                -        -
ffs              vfs        builtin    2     0                -        -
gpio             driver     builtin    0     0                -        -
i2cexec          misc       builtin    4     0                -        -
if_athn_usb      driver     builtin    0     0                -        bpf
if_axe           driver     builtin    0     0                -        bpf
if_axen          driver     builtin    0     0                -        bpf
if_rum           driver     builtin    0     0                -        bpf
if_run           driver     builtin    0     0                -        bpf
if_urtw          driver     builtin    0     0                -        bpf
if_urtwn         driver     builtin    0     0                -        bpf
iic              driver     builtin    0     0                -        -
ir               driver     builtin    1     0                -        -
irmce            driver     builtin    0     0                -        -
kernfs           vfs        builtin    0     0                -        -
ksem             misc       builtin    0     0                -        -
layerfs          misc       builtin    1     0                -        -
lg3303           driver     builtin    1     0                -
i2cexec,dtv_math
mfs              vfs        builtin    0     0                -        ffs
mqueue           misc       builtin    0     0                -        -
msdos            vfs        builtin    0     0                -        -
nfs              vfs        builtin    0     0                -        -
null             vfs        builtin    0     0                -        layerfs
procfs           vfs        builtin    0     0                -        -
pseye            driver     builtin    0     0                -        -
ptyfs            vfs        builtin    0     0                -        -
puffs            vfs        builtin    0     0                -        putter
putter           driver     builtin    1     0                -        -
secmodel_bsd44   secmodel   builtin    0     0                -
suser,securelevel,extensions
securelevel      secmodel   builtin    1     0                -        -
suser            secmodel   builtin    1     0                -        -
tmpfs            vfs        builtin    0     0                -        -
wapbl            vfs        builtin    0     0                -        -
xc3028           driver     builtin    1     0                -        i2cexec
xc5k             driver     builtin    1     0                -        i2cexec

--emi