Re: Failure to build "evbarm" release?

> On May 23, 2018, at 11:32 AM, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
>
> Why do you care that your builds for an OS you don't use would be
> slightly off? with this change things are broken for everyone.

Well, let’s see:

1-  I do use it (why the hell else would I even be bothering?), but I also use Macs, and those Macs happen to be the most convenient platform for me to host my builds.  Sorry (not sorry) if that fails your religious purity test.

2- From a basic correctness point of view, it simply shouldn’t matter what kind of host is used to perform the build.

-- thorpej