toolchain issues with -mcpu=cortex-a7 -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 ?

Hello,
I have various issues if I build the base system with
./build.sh -m evbarm -a earmv7hf -V CPUFLAGS="-mcpu=cortex-a7 -mfpu=neon-vfpv4"

- on a base system built with these options, the test from
  port-arm/52509 fails. This seems to be a problem in a library
  (updating only comp.tgz from a plain earmv7hf build, or changing compile
  options for the test program doesn't help).

- on a base system built with these options, gcc fails and dump core building
  pkgsrc's cwrappers. updating only comp.tgz from a plain earmv7hf build
  fixes this issue.

Are these options (especially neon-vfp4) supposed to work on NetBSD ?
Should I do more tests and send-pr this ?