Patch GPIO for Xscale PXA250/270

Hi everyone,

I have developed an patch to add GPIO functions to the existing Xscale GPIO driver. I'm not sure how usefull this is for other evbarm, zaurus or the slug. But If you want to feel free to test the patch submitted in the PR:

https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=52163

please don't forget to add a "gpio* at gpiobus?" into your kernel config otherwise the GPIO are still not accessible from gpioctl application. As described in the man page only GPIO which aren't used by other drivers (e.g. lcd, cf card etc) can be used by gpioctl. Sadly the application isn't capable of printing the supported flags for pins even through the kernel interface can return this information.

Best Regards

Stephan