poin2 chromebook install

Hi All,
looking for advice porting netbsd to the poin2 chromebook. (http://poin2.com)

it's ARM rockhip based (Quad Core RK3288 / Cortex-A17 / ARMv7) and has
a bootable micro sd and usb ports, so the plan is to install the os on
a swapable card.

on weds aug 3rd, i'm going to do the install at NYCBUG's installfest,
so i can get the expertise of the group here in nyc, wanted to reach
out to the list in advance.

I look at the kernels inside evbarm and didn't see one that was an
obvious choice, what kernel would you recommend i use?

i'm familiar with x86_64 installs, but this will be the first time i
prepare my own install media by cross compiling from build.sh

anything I should know going into this install?

~fire
fire%firecrow.com@localhost