Re: NetBSD on ODROID-XU4 can not boot!

Hi Marty,

Thank you for your reply.
I will try it again when you finished it.

Thanks again.
Kaku.

On 2016年08月01日 03:53, fouts%fogey.com@localhost wrote:
Hi Kaku,

Unfortunately I've never finished the XU4 port, which is why it won't boot.

The port needs several drivers of the sort that we usually write by
examining the Linux code for the driver and then writing our own. It turns
out that I'm not very good at that.

Marty

Hi marty,

Could you give me some advice about this problem?
Thank you!

Kaku