Re: Re: mplayer binary package?

Thanks for your answers, Greg, John and Yass!

Actually I'm using it to play online audio stream on my RaspPi, and I
was rather happy with mplayer's capacity to sustain temporary network
slowdown and catch up with the stream later on when things are better,
without me having to restart the process. mpg123 is not as nice, in my
experience. Thanks for the suggestions, I'm currently trying omxplayer
and will try mpv soon. Any experience with the commandline options
that would be particularly suited to playing online (audio only)
stream?

Thanks,
   JB