Re: Switching off properly a Raspberry Pi running NetBSD

Hello,

I can confirm that the RPi halts just fine when I use "shutdown -hp
now" (thanks, Zoran) but also when I use "shutdown -h now", that has
the very same effect: RPi halts (because there is no software power
management, so it's impossible to actually software power off) and the
last two lines displayed are: "The operating system has halted. Please
press any key to reboot". Zoran, I don't think that calling shutdown
with both -p and -h flags acts any different than when just providing
the -p flag: to try and poweroff, anyway the system has to halt
before.

And the reboot actually works fine if I press any key (I am using a
serial console).

This is with a RPi model B+ and the image: NetBSD 7.0_RC1
(RPI.201507072130Z). Sorry for having started this thread a bit
wrongfully, but at least until recently I have observed with Jun
Ebihara's images that shutdown -h would always reboot the Pi.

Regards,
   JB