Re: Switching off properly a Raspberry Pi running NetBSD

> # shutdown -h now
> would not switch off properly, but only reboot the machine.
If your raspi behaves like mine (which runs a fairly recent -current), then it only reboots because it ends up panicing where it would normally halt or power off.
(Rebooting with `shutdown -r` does not cause the panic for me)

I haven't yet bothered to find out why this is, but you might catch it on the serial console, or with the `ddb.onpanic` and possibly `ddb.commandonenter` sysctls.

> How to switch off (halt) properly?
-p or -h, depending on what you want.