Re: No ethernet card with Olimex Lime 2

I just checked in an OLIMEXLIME2 kernel config, can you see if it works for you?

On Tue, 2 Jun 2015, picani%laposte.net@localhost wrote:

I've done some other tries.

With the file lime2.fex.gz send by jymn
or with the full FEX script for Lime2 (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/linux-sunxi/sunxi-boards/master/sys_config/a20/a20-olinuxino_lime2.fex),
or even without FEX script, the card boot and all seams working but the
ethernet card.

In all situations, I got the following, one or two times in dmesg output :
awge0 at awinio0: Gigabit Ethernet Controller
awge0: interrupting on irq 117
awge0: reset timed out

I use the lime2 uboot available at :
http://dl.linux-sunxi.org/nightly/u-boot-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi-mainline/u-boot-sunxi-mainline-latest/

and the following uboot commands since the uEnx.txt is not taken into account
by uboot :

setenv bootargs root=ld0a sysconfig=0x43000000
fatload mmc 0:1 43000000 a20-olinuxino_lime2.bin
fatload mmc 0:1 82000000
netbsd.ub; bootm 82000000

I don't know what's going on ... Any ideas ?

Hi,