Re: npf in src/sys/arch/evbarm/conf/GENERIC.common

On 2015-04-20 16:13, Sujit K M wrote:
Hello,

Just wondering if with these network changes it wouldn't also make sense to
now uncomment "options GATEWAY"?
So it'll be on by default including on daily images.

Thoughts, comments?

What do you think the GATEWAY Option help in?

I though it would speedup ipforwarding especially on this kind of platform. I might have been too exited seeing these changes...I should test first, think twice, then send email. :o/

-- ada