Re: NetBSD on ODROID-C1

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
Thanks for the details. How did you build that kernel, under booted debian, then replace the kernel on the mounted FS as you described ? built it elsewhere (VM, for example) ? Sorry for the pestering, but that looks like a very nice little box & I'm getting tempted to take one for a spin .... TIA & thanks again for your patience ....

I cross compiled the kernel from a PC, it's very easy with build.sh and you can build from almost anywhere -- I do most of my builds under cygwin!