Re: Raspberry Pi GPU acceleration

Recently I testet a current image of NetBSD on the Pi and I had a
quite well impression. The last time I tried, the filesystem got
destroyed after trying to resize it.

However, I identified two things that contribute to a very slow boot process:

-One is postfix, which (I don´t know) may require quite much CPU or
I/O. I think it is only necessary to deliver cron´s / at´s mails and -
for this task - is pretty heavywight.

-Two is devpubd, which seems to invoke several instaces of the MAKEDEV script.

If I disable both of these things, the boot process becomes dramatically faster.

Another thing I noticed is that X (even the mouse pointer) becomes
sluggish when opening huge applications (I suspect this is also a CPU
and/or I/O issue).

The rest is great :)