Re: Raspberry Pi GPU acceleration

That sounds great. The last time I tried a current NetBSD image on the
Raspberri Pi, the overall performance subjectively felt a bit slower
compared to Linux; e.g. regarding the boot time or SSH key generation.
Though I didn´t perform any kind of benchmark. That was at the time
when DMA support for the 2835 was just imported.

Are there any benchmarks or known issues in terms of performance with
the NetBSD ARM port or 2835 support?