Re: No buffer space available (Was: NTFS Mounting does not work reliably on current versions of NetBSD)

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 03:45:35AM -0400, William D. Jones wrote:

> rpi-ptrain# /etc/rc.d/torrentd onestart
> Starting torrentd.
> rpi-ptrain# Oct 23 07:13:15 rpi-ptrain transmission-daemon[1690]: UDP Failed
> to set receive buffer: No buffer space available (tr-udp.c:59)

torrentd tries to set the receive buffer. This either exceeds
the net.inet.tcp.recvbuf_max value or the sum of all receive
buffers exceeds the kern.somaxkva value.

> Name        Size Requests Fail Releases Pgreq Pgrel Npage Hiwat Minpg Maxpg
> Idle
> mbpl         256       12    0        0     1     0     1     1     1   inf
> 0
> mclpl       2048        6    0        0     4     0     4     4     2  1920
> 2
> rpi-ptrain#
>
> I?m not exactly sure how to interpret this, but this doesn't appear like
> Transmission is using close to the entire buffer space available.

It doesn't. Hiwat says 4 pages were used so far, the limit is 1920
pages.

> I can't
> actually tell how much is being currently used overall (What's the PI's page
> size?),

% pagesize
8192

Greetings,