Re: NTFS Mounting does not work reliably on current versions of NetBSD

If that is the case, how should I debug my issues further then? Nothing TCP/IP intensive works properly, and yet I know the hardware is capable of it from running Transmission, ntfs-3g and friends on Raspbian. Is this a kernel buffer management issue then?

-----Original Message----- From: Michael van Elst
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2014 6:04 PM Newsgroups: lists.netbsd.port.arm
To: port-arm%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: Fw: NTFS Mounting does not work reliably on current versions of NetBSD

thor0505%comcast.net@localhost ("William D. Jones") writes:

The short answer appears to be: The default TCP/IP buffer sizes for the RPI
kernel are too low. According to the following forum post:
https://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?&t=1528 and some Googling, the
relevant kernel option/NetBSD analogue that should be changed is
NMBCLUSTERS, as described here:
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/kernel/#mclpool-limit

It also says that some platforms implement dynamic changes with
the kern.mbuf.nmbclusters variable.

--
William D. Jones
Rowan University | ECE | 2012