Re: change secure level

> I do have another nodes, but they are freebsd and
> openbsd. Seems unlikely to cross compile on them.

I would have thought quite the opposite -- it should be easy to
cross-compile NetBSD on any of those two platforms.  If you despite
this hit any problems, that's a bug which needs fixing -- this is
supposed to work.  Others are reportedly successfully cross-compiling
on Linux, which is "further away" in the open-source landscape.

Regards,

- Håvard