Re: Raspberry Pi B+ support status?

Sorry if I go into the middle of conversation, but it
seems like the subject I wanted to follow.
I have a plan to buy rpi and install netbsd on it.
Do I have to wait for b+ for some reason? Also, I'm
not fond of having graphics and plan to use sysinst
to have just basics and some other things.
I plan to connect to it remotely and use it with ssh
to do all kind of "jobs".
Is there a release plan for this port? I could live
with current or any other option. What bothers me is
the lack of apps I often use. Compiling on sd card
seems a bit strange to me. I have no other netbsd
node and plan to do my search/learn on rpi.
If I forgot to give some info or the questions are
not easy to understand, I will clear it out.
Best regards

                            Zoran