netbooting a beaglebone

Manuel Bouyer writes:
 > Hello,
 > does anyone know if it's possible to netboot a beaglebone (white, if
 > it matters) ? This would save me some time when testing kernels,
 > especially as my sd card reader isn't very reliable.

I once had BB white and it was then possible to netboot it. Currently
I'm netbooting other boards with following U-Boot environment:

cat > /boot/uEnv.txt << EOF
serverip=192.168.1.8
ipaddr=192.168.1.99
kernel=am3517/netbsd.gz.ub
uenvcmd=sleep 2; tftpboot \${loadaddr} \${kernel}; bootm \${loadaddr} root=ld0a
EOF

The SD card image is following:

ftp://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/*/evbarm-earmhf/binary/gzimg/beagleboard.img.gz

--
-panu