Re: USB-3 sorta working on PogoPlug Series 4, MMC still not working

mvsdio is not broken. U-boot does not configure the sdio pins on your
machine so you have have to do it before you start the kernel. Make
sure that SDIO is enabled in the MPP registers.

The uboot on many of these PogoPlugs can't boot from the MMC slot (no mmc commands), so I'm not sure how we'd do that before the kernel starts. Any suggestions?

John