Re: Compiling on RaspberryPI

Thanks everyone for the prompt replies.
In the end I've avoided the problem changing the building options and
removing ldap and jabber support and the gmp dep was gone.
All the rest successfully compiled .... I've to say unexpectedly.
Great job you did guys in porting NetBSD on raspi, giving the chance to
use something else than Linux. THANK YOU ALL!

If I'll encounter any other issue that might be of 'public interest'
I'll post it here.

Cheers.

P.S.
Just for the record, those are the packages that I've successfully
compiled and installed on my raspi until now:
digest-20121220     Message digest wrapper utility
perl-5.18.1nb1      Practical Extraction and Report Language
m4-1.4.17           GNU version of UNIX m4 macro language processor
bison-3.0           GNU yacc(1) replacement
gmake-4.0           GNU version of 'make' utility
libtool-base-2.4.2nb5 Generic shared library support script (the script
itself)
pkg-config-0.28     System for managing library compile/link flags
lzo-2.06            Portable lossless data compression library
libcfg+-0.6.2nb3    Command line and configuration file parsing library
p5-gettext-1.05nb9  Perl5 module interface to C I18N functions
help2man-1.43.3     Generate simple manual pages from program output
autoconf-2.69nb3    Generates automatic source code configuration
scripts
libogg-1.3.1        Ogg project codecs library
speex-1.2rc1nb1     Open-source, patent-free voice codec
xmlcatmgr-2.2nb1    XML and SGML catalog manager
libxml2-2.9.1       XML parser library from the GNOME project
libidn-1.28         Internationalized Domain Names command line tool
curl-7.33.0         Client that groks URLs
asterisk-1.8.24.0   The Asterisk Software PBX
docbook-xml-4.5     XML DTD designed for computer documentation
docbook-xsl-1.77.1nb1 Docbook XSL modular stylesheet
getopt-1.1.5        Program to help shell scripts parse command-line
parameters
readline-6.2        GNU library that can recall and edit previous input
libffi-3.0.13       Foreign function interface
python27-2.7.5nb3   Interpreted, interactive, object-oriented
programming language
libgpg-error-1.12   Definitions of common error values for all GnuPG
components
libgcrypt-1.5.3     GNU cryptographic library
libxslt-1.1.28nb1   XSLT parser library from the GNOME project
asciidoc-8.6.8      ASCII to formatted document converter
libevent-2.0.21nb2  Asynchronous event notification library
tor-0.2.3.25nb3     Anonymizing overlay network for TCP