sysinst RPi issue

Dear port-arm list,
I followed the documentation
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-arm/2013/03/27/msg001838.html to setup NetBSD
on a
Raspberry Pi (also looked at http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/evbarm/raspberry_pi/).

I got the latest rpi_inst.img.gz from
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201305161420Z/evbarm/binary/gzimg/
Booted it and followed every instruction. Choosed then the default HTTP mirror
and NetBSD-6.1
During fetching the packages I saw the RPI-kernel as well.

But at the end of packet fetching sysinst reported the problem
"The RPI kernel was not installed, perhaps you didn't select it?"
and the installation ended.
Even after re-selecting the RPI kernel package and going through the setup
again,
all I get after rebooting - the RPi is still showing the sysint prompt.

I have no idea how to procede further.

Best regards and thanks for any help
   Sebastian 'kickino' Wieseler

--
 ((_/)o o(\_))          \ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign