Re: KGDB on evbarm (RPi)

On 05/10/13 20:39, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:
Hi folks,

i've tried to enable KGDB on evbarm. I've managed to get it compiled and i
think it *should* work, but when i try to connect to it, it just isn't
responding. It might well be that that is due to the wrong architecture
compiled gdb, but even on `cu' i see no communication going on.

I committed a few things that seemed to get this very close to working. Not sure what the last
piece of the puzzle is...

Thanks,
Nick