Re: sshramdisk general information

In article <rmiehf9ablu.fsf%fnord.ir.bbn.com@localhost>,
Greg Troxel  <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>

>Trying to install using a rpi_inst.gz built today, I get:

>    Command: disklabel -w -r -f /tmp/disktab ld0 'gdt-pi'
>     Hit enter to continue
>disklabel: ioctl DIOCWDINFO: No disk label on disk;
>use "disklabel -I" to insta

1. run disklabel -I -i ld0, interactively set the label
   (use the A command to size the disk properly).
2. use disklabel -t to print the label as disktab.
3. Then try the your disklabel command manually with the disktab you
   produced in 2.

If it works, there is something wrong with your disktab; if it does
not there is something wrong with disklabel :-)

christos