Re: Raspberry Pi update please.

From: Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost>
Subject: Re: Raspberry Pi update please.
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 08:34:05 -0500

> Thanks for posting that - I have a RPI sitting here that I haven't power
> on yet.   Clearly your image has packages, but can you explain what else
> is different from the image one gets by running build.sh with -current?

build.sh image+/usr/pkgsrc+prebuild sample packages+basic configration
and more inodes for pkgsrc.

My sample Image for NetBSD newbie's tutorial (45min).
- copy image to SD
- boot process
- login and startx
- cd /usr/pkgsrc and make package
- setup environment
- emulation(gxemul,tme..)
- how to cress compiling

> Is it about uboot?  Or "just" packages (I know that's a big deal and
> a lot of work).

no uboot, It's only packages and configrations.

--
Jun Ebihara