Re: Raspberry Pi update please.

Jun Ebihara <jun%soum.co.jp@localhost> writes:

> Update:
>   - fit size for 2GB SD Card (Thanx Warner-san!)
>   - Recent current RPI kernel
>   - USB/video support: as -current
>   - boot without uboot:
>   - pkgsrc: building packages: making image for event demonstration.
>     pkgsrc current: /usr/pkgsrc
>     pre-build sample packages: /usr/local/Package/

Thanks for posting that - I have a RPI sitting here that I haven't power
on yet.   Clearly your image has packages, but can you explain what else
is different from the image one gets by running build.sh with -current?
Is it about uboot?  Or "just" packages (I know that's a big deal and
a lot of work).