Re: Raspberry Pi and 6.1 RC1?

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 09:47:35PM +0100, Christof Meerwald wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer -
> http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201302230640Z/evbarm/binary/kernel/netbsd-RPI.bin.gz
> is actually what I was looking for (although I had hoped that the
> corresponding file would also be included in 6.1rc1 as well).

Actually, what I really wanted and I only realised now is that I can
take
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-6.1_RC1/evbarm/binary/kernel/netbsd-RPI.gz,
gunzip it and just use "objcopy -S -O binary netbsd kernel.img" to
create the kernel.img for the Raspberry Pi.

So I finally got my Raspberry Pi running with a 6.1rc1 kernel and the
6.1rc1 userland. :-)

Christof

http://cmeerw.org                              sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
mailto:cmeerw at cmeerw.org                   xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org