Re: Latest RaspberryPI image

Hi,

my Pi crashed again when SCPing a file from it, but this time I see a
panic message on the screen. It happend after copying about 10MB of
the file. Here is a written-of-by-hand extract:

usb_transfer_complete: xfer=0x..... not busy 0x00000055
usb_transfer_complete: bad dequeue 0x....... != 0x0
uvm_fault(.....)
Fatal kernel mode data abort: ´Translation Fault (P)´