Re: Assistance working with Marvell SoC NAND controller

Hi,

> I'm trying to write a driver for the NAND controller on the Marvell
> Kirkwood (and I believe Orion as well) SoC (specifically the
> 88F6281, as used in my Sheevaplug), using the datasheet here:
>
> http://www.marvell.com/embedded-processors/kirkwood/assets/FS_88F6180_9x_6281_OpenSource.pdf
>
> and also poking around Linux and u-boot source for examples of how
> they do things.  From what I can tell,

I have had this project in mind from more than two years, although I had no idea
where to start. I read some code but couldn't figure out what to do.

I still can't help with coding but I'ld gladly help with testing (on
OpenRD-base or Seagate dockstar boards)

Thank you !

Sebastien