Re: Unable to build a BEAGLEBOARD kernel

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 08:01:19AM -0700, Matt Thomas wrote:

> There is no way to allocate things at this stage.  If SSP can't deal
> with standard C99 usages, then SSP is broken.

Well, it's not clear how it would protect such a function, since the
bounds of the stack can't be known a priori -- can they?

The file containing this function, if it must work this way, could be
built with -Wno-stack-protector, I suppose.

--
 Thor Lancelot Simon
tls%panix.com@localhost