Re: Dockstar network problems

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 6:17 AM, Stefano Marinelli
<postnet%dragas.dyndns.org@localhost> wrote:
>> As for the rsync problem, now rsync hangs even before it prompts me
>> for a password. I'll try rebuilding rsync from pkgsrc and then try a
>> little harder to find some problem after that if it still exists. It
>> seems not related to the ethernet adapter since it hangs with the
>> built in one or this Linksys USB one.
>
> Any news about that? Did you find out something interesting?
> After some days of hard testing and backups, I can confirm that I have no
> problems at all using rsync, both locally and remotely.

The problem still exists. I haven't done much to try to find out what
is happening because I still want to try one more network adapter.

wpa_supplicant core dumps when I try to configure a ral0 device I have
been using fine with -current on an amd64 machine:

# wpa_supplicant -iral0 -c/etc/wpa_supplicant.conf
Bus error (core dumped)

I think others have said that wifi and wpa_supplicant works fine with
NetBSD on the dockstar, so now I am wondering if I have a bad machine
or something.

I'll continue when I get time.

Andy