Re: Pandaboard.org

On Sat, 28 May 2011, Matt Thomas wrote:

On May 28, 2011, at 7:57 AM, Michael J. Zeder wrote:

Hi!

I wonder if there a plans to get a port running on the pandaboard development
platform? (pandaboard.org)

I have one and do plan on it.  But it's not as easy as the beagleboard was.
While OMAP4 is similar to OMAP3, the big change is you need to support the
interrupt in the cortex-A9.

I am trying to get beagleboard-xM running, includng peripherals to get "desktop experience" out of it, so this should include drivers for graphics and everything.

So far I have succeed to get timer interrupts running and read a book about ARM assembly.

As it seems, there is multiple people interested running NetBSD on OMAP,
should we see some organisation on this, so  people would not invent same
things twice and we get also common base for all omap platform code?

Petri