Re: Building -current

Hello Nonaka,

-> I also have same error on i386 for zaurus.
-> Perhaps, I think it's fixed with attached patch.
->

I'm getting a different (unrelated) issue building the -current userland,
something about PAGE_SIZE not being defined in one of the other components.

I'll let you know if your patch helps as soon as I find out.

Allen
--
Suffering from the Amiga Persecution Complex since 1988.
http://www.faqs.org/docs/jargon/A/Amiga-Persecution-Complex.html